- “Fare una bella figura” Italians like to live by this expression, if you look it up you’ll find “Cut a fine figure’ or ‘cut a dash’ ‘look good’ or ‘make a good impression’, Non of these really covers it, its more the art of living gracefully in society, whilst looking good and being confident all rolled into one.
- Stand out from the crowd, don’t blend in! – The Italian woman is full of confidence and likes to turn heads. Own something stunning for those days when you need to turn heads, check out our Italian collection for something just not available in your country.
- Style over comfort… Sorry this means getting out of those baggy fleeces and trainers. In Milan even the policewomen wear high heels!
- Accessorise, accessorise, accessorise….. the perfect finish is a fabulous pair of designer sunglasses, a beautiful scarf lifts an outfit, a designer belt ‘dresses’ a daytime pair of jeans for the evening, and of course, THE handbag! Accessories can give you the fashion ‘goddess’ look.
- Buy a few top quality, key pieces. Italian women will save for an Armani jacket or skirt, knowing that it will last and stay in style. Beautifully made and well cut pieces will make you feel a million dollars!